Sr Pentester to work
with a team of backend developers!
Our client is a mid
sized company in the field of IT Security that has built an automated
vulnerability scanner that is used by well established and reputed companies
within the DACH region. What they are looking for is a Senior Penetration
Tester to conduct manual Penetration Tests, and work closely with a team of
backend developers to help with the research and improve the product.
- You should be able to script and build your own tools,
within a highly agile environment, and conduct manual Penetration Tests.
- Ideally you have had atleast 3 years of experience in
- You are willing to work with high profile clients based
within the DACH region.
- You are have Native level German language skills.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a extremely agile
and challenging environment for a highly innovative company in the filed of IT
- You can be a part of a company that is growing and setting
up their mark in the Cyber security sector within the DACH region.
- You can work independently in an easy going environment
where there are friendly and professional colleagues.
- The company will also invest in your training and
- This is a mid sized company therefore; you will have a
family like atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours including home-office depending upon
- The company is located in the North of Germany where there
is a beautiful scenery, and access to a lot of recreational activities to do
during your leisure time.
Salary:- € 80,000
to € 100,000 Brutto per year (DOE)
If you are interested
please feel free to apply directly below.
In case you have any
questions or need more details; please contact Gayan Namalgama, via Phone + 49
892 109 3363 Ext:- 3249 or Email:- [email protected]
Nonstop is a member
of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct