About the Role
Hack The Box is on a mission to make cybersecurity training accessible to everyone. Hacking events contribute a big deal to that mission and their numbers have increased a lot. This is why we are on the lookout for a Hacking Event Coordinator.
Whether it’s a business and community CTF, or Battleground events you’ll be responsible for end2end project management so that these events are organized and delivered as smoothly as possible. From requirement gathering and verification, managing the content creation process of an event, and testing of its functionality to the day of going live, your job will be to orchestrate each step of this flow and all involved parties.
This is an ideal job for a person with project management experience, combined with some hacking experience, gained on HTB.
- Collect technical requirements by participating in sales calls and building rapport with customers
- Provide customers with technical information and ensure the feasibility of their specs
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Align content teams, as well as infrastructure and commercial teams for the design and smooth execution of hacking events
- Ensure the execution of testing to ensure high-quality hacking events
- Resolve crisis situations during hacking events
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and within the scope
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Generate after event reports and adjust internal processes accordingly
- Professional experience with technical project management and requirement gathering
- Experience in a Security Consulting company at least (around 2 years)
- Previous participation in Pen-Testing Engagements (around 2 years)
- Previous participation in CTFs
- Strong stakeholder management experience and skills
- Experience handling crises in real-time
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development & hacking concepts & HTB platform experience (Hacker Kiddie rank and above)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Why work at Hack The Box?
- You’ll have the chance to shape the industry of cybersecurity training
- You’ll be able to grow as we grow and solve challenging problems working with people all over the world
- You'll work with an international, passionate about HTB and very talented team
- You’ll definitely have fun while working at HTB 🥳
We have also other benefits that will keep you happy:
- 25 annual leave days
- Dedicated budget for training and professional development, participation in conferences
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Full access to the Hack The Box lab offerings; so you can learn how to hack 😉
- Flexibility in working hours
- Other benefits may be added depending on your location