We are looking for a Security Engineer with expertise in one or more security domains and secondary specializations. If you have a deep understanding of attacker tools, techniques, processes and the standard mitigations for them - join the team!
In this role, you will apply your expertise effectively in different situations to solve challenging problems, decompose complex security issues into solutions to help mitigate attacks that could compromise Company assets.
- Identify, test, mitigate, respond to security issues within the scope of assigned projects.
- Participate in the internal processes of the project team (planning, incident response, consulting meetings, etc.).
- Recommend and implement improvements.
- Regularly partner with other security teams on different projects (new features with difficult security concerns or major internal services).
- Engage with product and system owners to create, build, operate and improve the security level of the assets.
- Domain expertise in different security domains and secondary specializations (e.g., infrastructure security, application security, threat intelligence, security operations, incident response, endpoint security, or identity management).
- Deep understanding of attacker tools, techniques, and processes and the standard defenses, mitigations for them.
- Solid knowledge of different kinds of defenses and their efficiency at mitigating attacks.
WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world.
- Opportunities for self-realization.
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Regular assessments and salary reviews.
- Social package: professional & soft skills training courses, medical & family care programs, sports.
- Free English classes.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning program.
- Corporate and social events.
LINK TO APPLY: