- Monitor on-prem and cloud infrastructure for attacks, intrusions, and unusual, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users.
- Create SIEM and SOAR detection and remediation scenarios, implement them as detection and response rules. Create, test, and update playbooks.
- Perform threat hunting and support threat intelligence processes.
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
- Technical knowledge of Internet security, networking protocols, and related technologies, including IDS/IPS, firewalls, content filtering, Network Behavior Analysis tool, Anti-malware, and packet inspection.
- Basic understanding of Windows, Linux, DB, and network device monitoring and logging technics.
- Basic understanding of host and network security hardening, networking protocols, common intrusion techniques, and common risk management concepts.
- Basic knowledge of malware detection, intrusion detection, and prevention systems.
- Experience with 1 or more SIEM solutions (Splunk, QRadar, ArcSight, LogRhythm, ELK, Wazuh, Apache Metron, OSSIM, etc.).
- Experience with 1 or more SIRP/SOAR tools (TheHive, Cortex, Phantom, Demisto, Resilient, etc.) will be a plus
- Experience performing incident response will be a plus
- Experience with network security will be a plus.
- Experience with Firewalls (F5, Juniper, Check Point, Palo Alto, Cisco) will be a plus.
- Experience with EDR solutions (CrowdStrike, Cylance, Endgame, FireEye) will be a plus.
LINK TO APPLY: