Professional Labs For Business: Real-World Simulated
Security Training In Action
Hack The Box Professional Labs allow CISOs and Security Managers to train their teams and reduce skills gaps. We offer a real-world simulated cyber security training environment that your team will actually enjoy using to advance their infrastructure and web penetration testing skills.
Thursday, July 23rd 2020 @ 8:00PM EEST / 5:00PM GMT / 10:00AM PDT
Duration: 40 minutes | Cost: Free | Seats: Limited, get yours now!
- - Hack The Box Introduction: Who we are and what we do.
- - Professional Labs Introduction: Real-world simulated security training for teams and companies (features, benefits, scenarios).
- - Professional Labs Admin Panel Demo: What the Security Team Leader sees and administers.
- - Pro Labs Demo: Real-world hacking in action by Ian Austin (aka @egre55), Head of Content Development at Hack The Box. Ian will demonstrate how Pro Labs operate and deep dive into one of the three scenarios available in Professional Labs.
- - Closing and Q&A: Summary and answering top attendee questions.
Can’t make it that day but still want to get the recording? We’ve got your back.
What You Will Learn
Gamified and Realistic Cyber Security Training is key in keeping a security team engaged, continuously trained, and attack-ready through modern real-life scenarios.
How can a company utilize Professional Labs for its Cyber Security Training? Here is what we will cover in this 40-minute webinar:
Head of Operations
Nikos is the Head of Operations and one of the first and proud employees of Hack The Box. Nikos is a senior professional with solid experience in international B2B/B2G sales, account management and business operations in the IT and SW industry. Passionate about innovation, operational excellence, customer satisfaction and frictionless processes.
Business Development Manager
Katerina Tasiopoulou is a Business Development Manager at Hack the Box. Kat started her career as a penetration tester and SOC Analyst, prior to moving into the incident response realm. Kat responded to security incidents globally and helped organisations contain and recover from cyber-attacks. She has won a magnitude of awards across UKI and is a recognised public speaker.
Head of Content Development
Ian is the Head of Content Development at Hack The Box, and has a breadth of experience in the public and private sectors, as a Systems Administrator, Security Analyst, Penetration Tester and IT Security Manager. This real-life experience as a practitioner, from all sides of the cyber security equation, provides insight into the key IT security issues affecting users, practitioners, managers, companies and their supply chains. Ian has a passion for life-long learning and gamified education and is driven to make cyber security education accessible to everyone.